Pilot Software and Development
On these pages you'll find some tools and information on how to
develop and debug Pilot applications under Linux as well as some
applications and source code examples.
Worldcup 2010 is the frequently requested
FIFA World Cup 2010 adoption of Bundesliga. This version has been compiled
by Stefan Runge (thank you, Stefan).
- (16 June 2010) Stefan Runge has kindly picked up the sources
and adopted to WC 2010. I've unfortunately not had the time to do
it myself this time.
Euro 2004 / Euro 2008
Euro 2008 is an adoption of Worldcup
to be used for the Euro 2008 in Austria and Switzerland.
- (01 June 2008) Finally includes the teams. If the program doesn't
crash, this is the final version.
- (04 March 2008) I've prepared a first beta of the program.
more DB Files
Bundesliga is a little application that
can hold the programmes of the most popular european soccer leagues,
including the "Bundesliga" for the 2000/01 season. You can browse the
programme, enter results and view the table according to the results.
- (1 August 2004) Finally the yearly update of Bundesliga has become
ready as Bundesliga 4.2 and can be downloaded from the
Bundesliga page. Besides the update of database
files for the new season we now have support for the large screen
sizes of newer Palm and Sony devices and (thanks to Sandro Carelli)
an italian translation.
- (25 October 2003) Bundesliga comes with a new look and some new
features. Worth to mention: 2 fully configurable table views and
many improvements in details. For the full list please visit the
- (13 September 2003) Bug fix and update release 4.0.1. For details
please visit changelog page.
- (06 September 2003) The release candidate has undergone some small
cosmetical changes and now is officially released as version 4.0.
Download from the
- (02 September 2003) I've compiled a release candidate for
version 4.0. I'll wait until September 6th for updates on several
translations, but plan to officially announce the new version then.
Until then the ZIP files will include current PDB files.
Beginning with version 4.0 there is a (low traffic) mailing list for
announcements regarding the program.
Worldcup 2003 is an adoption of Worldcup
to be used for the Women's Worldcup 2003 in the USA.
- (28 September 2003) Layout bug corrected; latest results.
- (25 September 2003) Bug fix release.
- (19 September 2003) First public version.
Pilot Mines is a little freeware application, modelled after an X11
minesweeper clone (which in turn was modelled after the original MS
- (06 May 2004) version 0.8.1 has a french translation of the program
- (21 March 2004) version 0.8 released.
- (22 June 2003) version 0.7 released.
- (23 August 2001) version 0.6 released.
- (22 August 2001) bug fix: in modes 20x18 and 26x24 the program never
placed a mine in the lowest row.
- (27 November 2000) bug fix: on PalmOS 3.3 a saved game wasn't restored to the
window; the number of uncovered/marked fields wasn't correctly
computed for a saved game.
- (23 November 2000) version 0.5 released (new features)
- (6 June 1999) version 0.3 released.
- (13 May 1999) version 0.2a released.
I've set up a tar ball with all tools necessary to develop your own programs
for the Pilot under Linux.
The package now is available also as a set of 3 .tar.gz files with
- (02 September 2003) The download package was 4 years old.
Meanwhile there exist substantial better packages, so I've
simply deleted these old packages.
- (13 March 2002) Stated the download package as not
up-to-date anymore; instead give links to the official
- (23 July 2000) Links to
www.palmos.com (gcc and POSE)
and comments on how to debug with POSE and gdb under Linux/Unix.
This page is also available in the following languages:
How to set the default document